Hack a Facebook Account Using a Fake login Page Video Tutorial

In one of my earlier post Hack a Face book Account Using a Fake login Page . I explained how you can Hack Face book account using a fake login page ,  Many of my blog readers were still confused ,So to make it easy for them, i made a video version on  How you can Hack a Facebook Accounts Using a Fake login Page


Hack a Facebook Account Using a Fake login Page (New -100 % working )
I've explained how you can Hack Face book account using a fake login page in the Following video



You can Download fb.php from Here and to get the password click Here


Note:- If you want the victim to be redirect to a different site, Open fb.php in a notepad and change "http://www.facebook.com" to the site you want the victim to be redirected
Hope you enjoyed the tutorial for further Doubts and clarifications  please pass your comments 

Subscribe to Hackaholic

Enjoyed this article?
Subscribe to "Hackaholic"and get daily
updates in your inbox for free!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Anonymous

nice work bro

REPLY
ML said on July 23, 2011 at 4:56 PM :

the link fb.rar dont work

REPLY
John ( Admin ) said on July 23, 2011 at 7:08 PM :

@Genetique

the link is working bro ,canyou elaborate your problem

REPLY
SHUBHAM said on July 25, 2011 at 3:26 AM :

I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO SEND IT TO THE VICTIM

REPLY
Anonymous

file fb.rar is empty

REPLY
John ( Admin ) said on July 25, 2011 at 9:32 AM :

@Anonymous

Please download the files properly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REPLY
Anonymous

bro its working..thanks a lot..

REPLY
Anonymous

What's the best way to send this to make it look legit?

REPLY
John ( Admin ) said on July 25, 2011 at 7:54 PM :

@Anonymous

Actually this is left to your imagination , there many ways to send it i will be writing a separate tutorial on that so keep visiting

REPLY
Anonymous

This is Chris. I finally get what I want but when I click on bb.php link it is displayed in chinese characters. How can I change it to english?
Please help

REPLY
John ( Admin ) said on July 27, 2011 at 10:48 PM :

@Chris

Just send me the contents of the file - via contact form , I will have look into it

REPLY
Anonymous

"Actually this is left to your imagination , there many ways to send it i will be writing a separate tutorial on that so keep visiting"

When might this tutorial be coming out?

REPLY
Anonymous

@chris download winrar.exe and the php file automatically changes its icon and extract throo and open wd text..simple

REPLY
maddy said on August 9, 2011 at 3:15 AM :

thanxxxxx a lot bro im searching in the internet for lonng tym and finaly found ur site with nice video descryption ....i love ur site reallyappreciable nuddy

thanx a lot..))))

REPLY
John ( Admin ) said on August 9, 2011 at 4:58 AM :

actually i had a HQ video but youtube deleted it ! Most people don't comment when every thing works fine for them , they comment only when they have problems !!U've taken time to comment so thanks a lot buddy !!!

REPLY
Anonymous

what is the wiord you typed instead of "post"

REPLY
John ( Admin ) said on August 10, 2011 at 5:11 AM :

@Anonymous

"Get"

replace post with get

REPLY
Anonymous

it works ,, but if you send it on fb messges or messenger it detect it as spammer ,,, can you recommend another free website or another way that is less suspecious

REPLY
John ( Admin ) said on August 12, 2011 at 5:20 AM :

@Anonymous

Redirect the website to http://www.facebook.com/careers/

REPLY
Anonymous

aha thx but how o redirct it lol

instead of whcih link in the html

REPLY
John ( Admin ) said on August 12, 2011 at 9:39 PM :

open fb.php using notepad search for www.facebook.com replace it with http://www.facebook.com/careers/

REPLY
Anonymous

its saying forebidd on t35

REPLY
EZANI said on August 25, 2011 at 10:30 AM :

it work but after that ur account have been suspended

REPLY
Anonymous

My name is Goshtaba. I'm not able to upload fake.html to t35.com as it says its size is too big. Any help?

REPLY
Anonymous

i did everything correct but don't get an password.txt or log.txt.
help,plz.

REPLY
John ( Admin ) said on September 2, 2011 at 11:44 PM :

@EZANI

Use 000webhost.com

REPLY
Anonymous

Hello John,

Nice article. Liked the video too. What you've written is pretty easy to understand but can you tell why I'm not getting the log.txt file?
Also, in the "action" field do we write just "fb.php" or the link to fb.php?

REPLY
Anonymous

I also don't get any .txt file after testing it many times, and I'm pretty sure that I have followed the tutorial perfectly.

REPLY
Anonymous

hii i make webhosting account on blackapple i uploard file but i cant find the link .... plz help me sir

REPLY
Anonymous

hello i have no account of T35 when i go to http://www.t35hosting.com/free-web-hosting/join/ there is very restricted note i have seen i have written below. tell me this is legal or illegal.

NOT attempt to use our services for phishing (stealing passwords), spam or anything illegal. You will be caught, blocked, and reported to the police, along with the other abusers on our Abuse List. There is no such thing as "phishing for educational purposes", all phishing is ILLEGAL and will be reported. plz telme

REPLY
John ( Admin ) said on October 13, 2011 at 10:21 AM :

@Anonymous

Ya Phishing is illegal !!
And some countries have strong laws against them ? by the way were are u from ?

REPLY
Anonymous

hello dear John, iam from pakistan what about u noW!?

REPLY
Anonymous

john one thing more t35 free web hosting services are(discontinued)since 9/26/2011 tell me other links those are free hosting,and do same thing on it.

REPLY
John ( Admin ) said on October 16, 2011 at 10:58 AM :

@Anonymous

I am from India !

Can i know ur Name bro ?

REPLY
Anonymous

hi john ! iam ur pak friend can u talk in urdu or hindi and by the way i make my new free account on "x90x.net/" can i do same thing on it ? tell me ?

REPLY
Anonymous

can u give me ur personal id yahoo or msn.

REPLY
Anonymous

PAKISTAN ....FRIEND. where r u john iam waiting since 3 weeks...................plz last 2 messages is also my messages .........................................................i make my new free account on "x90x.net/" can i do same thing on it ? tell me ?

reply me

REPLY
John ( Admin ) said on October 27, 2011 at 8:57 PM :

@Anonymous

Sorry bro for the late reply i was really busy , Can i know your name and Youcan use x90x.net to host phishers
:)

REPLY
Anonymous

adi

john cn you hel me..
if i try to log in with fake facebook, the error code appear like this=Firefox can't find the file at /C:/Users/ADVAN/AppData/Local/Temp/login.php?charset_test=€,´,�,�,?,?,?&lsd=ck75x&locale=en_US&email=bbb&pass=bbb&persistent=1&default_persistent=1&charset_test=€,´,�,�,?,?,?&lsd=ck75x.


what happen john,,

thaks

REPLY
Anonymous

adi,,,

hi john,,
i try to change format from txt to php...but the error still appear...like his =$value) { fwrite($handle, $variable); fwrite($handle, "="); fwrite($handle, $value); fwrite($handle, "\r\n"); } fwrite($handle, "\r\n"); fclose($handle); exit; ?>,,

can you help me,,,i am witing for your answer

thanks a lot..

REPLY
John ( Admin ) said on October 31, 2011 at 10:59 PM :

@adi

follow this tut
http://www.101hacker.com/2011/02/hack-facebook-account-using-fake-login.html

if u still have problems then pls comment here

Read more: http://www.101hacker.com/2011/07/hack-facebook-account-using-fake-login.html#ixzz1cQlIDkFB

REPLY
Anonymous

ADI

john, thanks for your respons,,,but i still have problem, let's check my step..

1.download file(facebook.html and login.php and password also)
2.edit the login .php>>www.entryyourside.com to www.facebook/careers
3.upload the file to free file hosting, in case ,i use mediafire hosting, so far i have no problem.
4.link the faceebook.html to the victim,
5 the victim open the link, enter the ID and passwor, and login
6. the error appear like this (Firefox can't find the file at /C:/Users/ADVAN/AppData/Local/Temp/login.php?charset_test=€,´,�,�,?,?,?&lsd=ck75x&locale=en_US&email=jj&pass=jj&persistent=1&default_persistent=1&charset_test=€,´,�,�,?,?,?&lsd=ck75x)


john, i read your articel more then 10 time, but i still have problem like that,,i need your help,,,

thaks ,i hope your respons soon..

adi

indonesia

REPLY
John ( Admin ) said on November 1, 2011 at 8:17 PM :

@ADI

HEY u should upload the file to a web hosting site not mediafire and it should also support php >>> use 110mb.com or t35.com :)

REPLY
Anonymous

I'm only getting <<<< for all passwords why????

REPLY
Anonymous

I got to the part where i uploaded the files on x90x.net and i have both the files uploaded..now which link do i exactly sent to the victim? I am confused for this part...please help!

Thanks

REPLY
John ( Admin ) said on November 26, 2011 at 5:54 AM :

@Anonymous

Now u should send the Fake login pages link >>

REPLY
Anonymous

hi john when i extract fb.php you upload it asks for password. so what is the password? im still working on this tutorial thanks btw :)

REPLY
michelle

can you please please please help me. my ONE AND ONLY problem is that i cant find any free web hosting site that can convert the fake facebook site to PHP format. i already tried t35 but cant sign up. and everythings thats mention above. please do help me :(

REPLY
maryam

hello (:
I tried everything I upload the facebook and Login that I downloaded ut it didn't work what's the matter!!
& by the way, you mentioned up there fake.html !!! should I change facebook to fake ????!!!

REPLY
John ( Admin ) said on December 1, 2011 at 6:37 PM :

@michelle
search google pal, try x10hosting :)

@maryam
It will work provided u did everything as mentioned in the article
and u can change fake.html to anything u want

@Anonymous
Password is provided in the article please read it properly

REPLY
Anonymous

can u please tell me how we can do pishing(tabanbing) with x90x.net.???

REPLY
Anonymous

admin i have a problem when i upload boht files my free hosting website not working properly nd give error "The requested page cannot be displayed"

REPLY
Anonymous

man, every thing is done but when some one opens the site, there is some thing written like: INDEX OF
facebook.hml
log
login.php
and a person have to click on facebook.html to go to the site.plz help me, and send the answer to happy.happy.2012@hotmail.com

REPLY
John ( Admin ) said on January 16, 2012 at 12:40 AM :

@Anonymous
rename the fake page as index.html

REPLY
Anonymous

can i sign up for a free web hosting site other than these 3 given above?

REPLY
Sandy

Can I have the link for the above video John? because my browser has encounter an error during plays, it only run for 1 minutes then stops running.
I have already update the latest flash player for my browser but it didn't helps.

thanks :)

REPLY
decapoda

hey John,
Greetings from Noida :)
man, i followed your instrunctions and renamed "facebook.com/yamaha" where enteryoursitename was. even i made one account on x90x.net. now, when i m inside x90x.net.. it asks me to do weird things. [sorry boss, this is my first time doing this :)] could you guidem e how to and where to upload these two files on x90x.net ?
i'd be very much thankful to you man.
thanks.

REPLY
John ( Admin ) said on February 3, 2012 at 11:45 AM :

@decapoda

Hi
Please follow the tut properly u should be able to do it
if u require any assistance please mail me -- > john@101hacker.com

REPLY
John ( Admin ) said on February 3, 2012 at 11:53 AM :

@Sandy

Sorry fried ,I tried uploading to you tube they have deleted it that's why i have uploaded it in my blog directly

REPLY
Pallav Agarwal said on February 10, 2012 at 9:07 PM :

Best technique ever!!!! I hosted on local host using wamp just to check if this would work and it worked perfectly!!!!!!

I just don't know why all these people here are so restless.
The code works perfectly fine.

Thank You.
P.S. I just suscribed to u....

REPLY
Anonymous

can anybudy help me how to hack? please

REPLY
Anonymous

i ll done all things but when i open it , it cant open fb look like page ... can somebody help me ??

REPLY
Anonymous

thanks john,
its really working, all we have to do is to think that how should we sent that link and victim didn't get specious about us!!!
when sending fake fb link try to shorten the url free with tinyurl.com
that's gives u 50% chances of getting victims info!!!
hope u start running ur brains!!!!!1

REPLY
John ( Admin ) said on February 26, 2012 at 5:52 PM :

@Pallav Agarwal

Thanks friend

REPLY
MUHAMMAD SHAHZAIB ASLAM said on February 28, 2012 at 6:07 AM :

admin i dont knw where to upload files in hosting websites for exmaple in fttp or any thng else cause the three websites u have given does not work in my country...

REPLY
Anonymous

I need help dude on 000webhost I upload both files but after that when I try to enter the facebook.html I get redirected to: http://error404.000webhost.com/?
Did I do anything wrong?
I did everything as you told

REPLY
Anonymous

"I need help dude on 000webhost I upload both files but after that when I try to enter the facebook.html I get redirected to: http://error404.000webhost.com/?
Did I do anything wrong?
I did everything as you told"

same problem bhai :(

REPLY
John ( Admin ) said on March 1, 2012 at 2:53 AM :

@Anonymous

Please read the previous comments before commenting i have already clarified them , if ooowebhost.com doesn't work try some other free hosting sites

REPLY
Anonymous

Thanks Admin it's working,
I use allforms.mailjol.net like you said before, but i have one problem, when i try to enter e-mail and password with that fake link, there's always have ANTI SPAM..

What should i do..??

REPLY
seema

admin can you please hack an account for me?but i dont have the email of that person with me....like yahoo.in or some other apart from facebook...

REPLY
Anonymous

does free web hosting take 24 to 48 hours to activate??

REPLY
sewebonje

nice post john i like your lecture

REPLY
John ( Admin ) said on March 15, 2012 at 7:28 PM :

@sewebonje

Thanks sewebonje , Keep vising for more such interesting stuff

REPLY
Anonymous

how to register in this site of free hosting

REPLY
Anonymous

hey john i have face a problem on a two three days a ago a polish men szymon chemernik he was hacked my whole cookies and whole email and password whatevr i open my browser so how can it possible that he can hack my whole pc ....?do you have any idea how can he do it?

REPLY
Anonymous

i dont have a signup problem in 110mb, t35.com , ripway.com plz help me tell me free website

REPLY
Anonymous

Sorry for my very bad english but i'm french,

I have a problem I get every time the same indentifiant and password when a friend log in in the fake facebook page?

Sorry for the english One more time

REPLY
Anonymous

Carlos:
Hey John PLEASE give us a good host site because none of the common ones work! Please help!

REPLY
Anonymous

hello john. the fb.php link doen't work. can u give me another link to download that

REPLY
Anonymous

dammit, i cant make this host! i need a free one T_T

REPLY
vivek

password plz rar

REPLY
Anonymous

i cannot edit fb.php file for writing the site.....so what should i do

REPLY
harry said on April 18, 2012 at 12:14 PM :

how to make free account on t35.com or ripway.com... they ask for make a surway first...plz help...

REPLY
harry said on April 18, 2012 at 12:16 PM :

i am unable to make free account on t35 or ripway.com .. they ask to make a surway first .. plz help

REPLY
harry said on April 18, 2012 at 12:19 PM :

i am unable to make free account on t35 or ripway.com .. they ask to make a surway first .. plz help

REPLY
Anonymous

what is in fb.php?
I cant open it. can anyone please copy all its content paste it here.

REPLY
reaskha said on April 30, 2012 at 6:11 PM :

hai.... all... in t35.com... we must.. pay or not... anyone can share the accaunt to me... ? i'm from malaysia...

REPLY
Anonymous

hiya john im not sure if you answer these but i have tried everything you showed im on ooowebhost i have got the 2 files on there but when i press to send link it only come up gmail or yahoo not facebook i know im doing something wron but this is really important to me i have a 14 yr old daughter who may be beeing stalked by an older man and i need to get into his facebook and see what he is doing as im very worried please someone help me if you can my name is sarah and my email address is sarahreilly2010@live.co.uk please help i be forever gratefull x

REPLY
Anonymous

Hi John
What is the password of fb.rar?

REPLY
الحياه اليوم said on May 9, 2012 at 12:54 AM :

its cool but the video so fast

REPLY
Anonymous

hey john , the video is amazing , except that t35 is not for free, can you give me a link for a FREE t35-like web hosting site ? plz (:

REPLY
ravi said on May 16, 2012 at 2:13 PM :

hey i cant make free id in 110mb.com , T35.com or ripway.com if any can plz help how to make free account plz plz

REPLY
Sh'ary said on May 17, 2012 at 5:18 AM :

I m having the same problem too,can you please help me john??????

REPLY
Unknown said on June 6, 2012 at 12:00 PM :

Hi Your Video Is Dull , And I have created an account in freewebspace.com and their is no log.text

REPLY
Anonymous

i deff need help would someone be ale to do it for me??? lease email me heyyybro101@aim.com please??!!

REPLY
danny said on June 23, 2012 at 2:05 AM :

hey admin ! log.txt is empty ?? no password shows?

REPLY
Ak mishra said on July 12, 2012 at 2:33 AM :

hi john i want to know that where i get fake facebook page link

REPLY
Unknown said on July 17, 2012 at 2:46 PM :

in sweden we have three more letters which is ''å, ä, ö'' and on the fake facebook site those letters are just questionmarks, any tips..?

and how do i get it to say ''www.facebook.com'' ..? o:

other than that, thanks!

REPLY
Unknown said on August 14, 2012 at 4:07 AM :

Ist work thanks ! ;)

REPLY
Unknown said on August 29, 2012 at 9:00 PM :

dude i'm not getting a php web hosting service please mail me one@ranveer.evil@gmail.com

REPLY
luv said on October 1, 2012 at 4:54 AM :

wtf it wrkss,.. u rocks admin

REPLY
Unknown said on November 1, 2012 at 2:42 AM :

Hi,

I have created the account in T35.com but i dont know the Cpanel hosting link.. can anyone help me plz..

Regards,
Amit Sidhpura

REPLY
Unknown said on November 23, 2012 at 8:10 AM :

it works!!!!! u rock.............

REPLY
Ngupil Itu indah said on December 2, 2012 at 9:57 AM :

can i just get the code that i can copy and paste into the file of log.txt or password.txt? i've been desperately trying to make log.txt or password.txt come out on the wall of control panel, but it never did..

REPLY
Unknown said on December 3, 2012 at 5:12 AM :

what is the godamn password for the RAR FILES !! ><

REPLY
John ( Admin ) said on December 3, 2012 at 5:23 AM :

@AIsar
Links updated kindly check now

REPLY
Unknown said on December 9, 2012 at 9:27 AM :

http://downloads.ziddu.com/downloadfile/20827622/Phisher.rar.html

when extracting this file a password for encryption file is asking .. please reply what to do???

REPLY
Kalana Shalitha said on December 26, 2012 at 2:03 AM :

u r awesome man.....bt pls tell me how to sent it to the victim....pls

REPLY
Unknown said on February 14, 2013 at 2:46 AM :

it wont work i uploaded both files but i dont know how to send link im on control panel of my site then I clicked file manage and i dont know how to send

REPLY
Anonymous

HEY THE T35 HOSTING IS NO LONGER FREE WHAT ARE THE OTHER OPTIONS

REPLY
John ( Admin ) said on March 12, 2013 at 3:14 AM :

@Ahmed M. Wafik
Please use some other hosting sites


@David Ly

It should work, send the url

REPLY
Unknown said on March 19, 2013 at 11:07 AM :

im vikas
bro can u tell me in detail how can i send those files to fb user from x90x.net ????
John please reply.....

REPLY
V. Surya Teja Reddy said on April 11, 2013 at 4:49 AM :

hey john i am india.....i have read ur tutorial it was interesting......i like it very much.....i have small problem....i successfully uploded files in ooowebhost.when i am opening link it is redirecting to errorooowebhost......so i have created account in x90x.net...after uploding files in this server i couldnt able to find those files....if i am trying to upload again.....its giving error saying already exists...but couldnt find......please help me...i like this post very much

REPLY
Unknown said on May 17, 2013 at 1:24 PM :

IS This Still working?

REPLY
Ellohx3 said on June 15, 2013 at 6:56 AM :

Can Someone please download and send it to ma email because i have problems downloading the files.
My email is ellohx3@gmail.com
Thanks

REPLY
Shubham Gupta said on October 13, 2013 at 7:24 PM :

When i click on the php of fb source code the following web page opens http://error404.000webhost.com/?

REPLY
Unknown said on October 25, 2013 at 8:51 AM :

can any one please email me how to send a link to the facebook i'm new i have done everything else but i don't know how to send the link. thank you for your help and time. my email esbin4u@gmail.com

REPLY
Unknown said on June 7, 2014 at 5:39 PM :

DUBE

JOHN PLEASE MY CONFUSION IS WHICH PARTICULAR SITE ADDRESS AM I GOING TO PUT IN CREATING MY WEB HOSTING ACCOUNT. THANK YOU

REPLY
Jiten said on August 2, 2017 at 1:58 AM :

how i store unlimited log files without file replace.
tell me

REPLY

Use the form below to comment. No spam please!!!

© 101hacker | Design by Mukund edited by John
Powered by Blogger