Hack Facebook Accounts With Facebook Freezer


Yesterday when i was surfing on the net i came across an interesting script kidy tool Facebook Freezer  Actually this tool is not used for hacking Facebook but it is simply used to prevent users from logging into Facebook sounds cool ? ha . Follow the instructions given below to prevent your friends , from logging into their Facebook account


Concept Behind The Hack  :-

Facebook has a security feature in which after 25 or so logins the account is temporarily disabled,to enable the account the account owner must reset his/her account
Thus, even when victim tries to login his Facebook account using correct password, he is not able to login to his Facebook account, thus you can hack Facebook account thanks to Facebook Freezer.

Hack Facebook Accounts With Facebook Freezer :-


1. Frist a fall  Download Facebook Freezer from Here , and to get the password click Here


2. Now extract the files into a folder 
  
3. Now  run Facebook Freezer.exe file  as shown



4. Now enter the email id of  the victim whose Facebook account you want to hack using Facebook freezer and finally hit "Freeze".


5. That's it. You will now be able to hack Facebook account using this Facebook freezer. This freezing will continue until you hit "Stop Freezing".This will not hack facebook account for you but it will prevent the victim from logging into his ,her account,


Note :- If you want to hack Your friends Facebook Password .You can have a look at my article  How to hack Facebook account using a phisher


For futher doubts and clarifications please pass your comments 

Subscribe to Hackaholic

Enjoyed this article?
Subscribe to "Hackaholic"and get daily
updates in your inbox for free!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Unknown said on June 16, 2011 at 8:01 AM :

Microsoft.NET notification error....

REPLY
Unknown said on June 16, 2011 at 9:36 AM :

not working!

REPLY
John ( Admin ) said on June 16, 2011 at 10:07 AM :

@SÆ¡n

can u describe the problem ,are u not able to download ?

REPLY
Unknown said on June 16, 2011 at 11:29 PM :

Your software notification "the facebook account *****@gmail.com is frozen" but I till access to my account...If I click again then Microsoft. NET Framework also notification error "unhandled exception has accurred in your application. if you click continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. if you click quit, the application will close immediately."

REPLY
John ( Admin ) said on June 17, 2011 at 1:02 AM :

@SÆ¡n

are u running windows 7 or windows xp

REPLY
Unknown said on June 17, 2011 at 9:00 AM :

I am runing window 7...what is happend?

REPLY
sharvin

same with the son!! After the account has been frozen, i could still able to acess my fb account! It ain't working. I'm running win7. I run it as admin too, but the result was still the same.

REPLY
John ( Admin ) said on June 18, 2011 at 9:25 AM :

@son , sharvin
I think This has some bugs with Windows 7 .I will have look at it .....

REPLY
Anonymous

Hope it is not a phishing scam and actually steals our password.

REPLY
John ( Admin ) said on June 20, 2011 at 4:46 AM :

@Anonymous

THIS is not a phishing scam the software does not require your email id or password .......Hope u understood what i am telling

REPLY
Anonymous

it works perfectly keep going

REPLY
Anonymous

no working on vista either..!! i freezed an account..!! but there is not unfreezing button..!!

REPLY
Anonymous

no working....!! i m using vista sp2....

REPLY
Anonymous

wheres the unfreeze button

REPLY
Anonymous

It's not working for me, dang...

REPLY
Anonymous

whats rar pass?

REPLY
Anonymous

i have windows 7 and dont working :(

REPLY
Hellslayer

I've got a problem too! I'm using xp but I was still able to access my acc after using the FB freezer. Is there sth wrong with it or sth like tat?

REPLY
UGaround said on September 14, 2011 at 3:28 AM :

I can still access my test account...

well its a failure XD

REPLY
Anonymous

im having a problem downloading from the site

REPLY
Anonymous

what is the password

REPLY
Anonymous

unable to download please improve ur website...!!

REPLY
Anonymous

how to use when email not given.... nothing to target

REPLY
Anonymous

working thanks

REPLY
Anonymous

Nw wat to do wen we freeze the acc

REPLY
Anonymous

help password to facebokk freezer

REPLY
Anonymous

Not working !

REPLY
MyxteriouX said on February 28, 2012 at 9:03 AM :

Not workIn' mAn! x(

REPLY
Anonymous

hey..........i have fear for downloading this app....

REPLY
Anonymous

tnx men your da best keep a good work1

REPLY
Anonymous

Hello I am so thrilled I found your site, I really found you by error,
while I was browsing on Bing for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say cheers for
a remarkable post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to look over it all at the moment but I have book-marked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the fantastic work.
Also see my web page > Outdoor Thermometer

REPLY
Il Blog di Marco said on October 16, 2012 at 6:44 AM :

passwordddddddddd what's ??????

REPLY
Unknown said on February 24, 2013 at 10:39 AM :

good

REPLY
Muhsin AxLz said on June 25, 2013 at 10:53 PM :

please tell rar password

REPLY
Anonymous

Please tell me how I will get a persons email id in facebook from his/her user name??

REPLY
Unknown said on November 28, 2013 at 5:08 AM :

Where is unfreeze button?? when i freeze that acc.. nothing happen.. it works but i can unfreeze it back..

REPLY

Use the form below to comment. No spam please!!!

© 101hacker | Design by Mukund edited by John
Powered by Blogger